Please note that SARS has decided to shorten the 2018 Tax Season with three weeks. Our previous communications stated that it would close at the end of November 2018, but SARS has released an formal communication dated the 04th of June 2018. Below the link to the official SARS communication:
Herewith the most important dates:
- Tax Season 2018 will be shortened by three weeks, running from 1 July to 31 October 2018
- This impacts all individual non-provisional taxpayers
- This deadline also applies to provisional taxpayers who opt to file at a branch.
- Provisional taxpayers who use eFiling have until 31 January 2019 to file.
- The deadline for manual submissions is 21 September.
Please contact us in order for your 2018 Tax Return to be submitted within the new deadlines.
The Hattingh Tax Specialists Team